LOVE STORY IN ----->

Pages

R

Live Your Life

:)

Saturday, May 21, 2011

HOME IS THE BEST!

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..

Alhamdulillah, about almost 3 weeks i stayed at home. HOME IS THE BEST! The best place to share ur happiness, worries and sadness. I've lovely parents and family that owez supporting me :) Hmm, the bad thing that I don't like to hear from all of them that I'm become thin already! OMG! Isn't for real? Hmm, all of them said that in the last 6 months I owez 'makan hati' with my thesis. Hee..ya,btul la tu.. But don't worry, in hostel, sometimes I skip my meal cause my habit 'malas keluar just for having lunch or dinner', but in my lovely house, as all of u know, everything will change.

In a month, maybe I can gain 2-3 kg. heee.. U know why? because I ada mak yg saaaangat terfaham our favourite food. Maybe korg xpercaya, but for real I tell u, kat rumah hari2 menu yg sama kitorg makan. Kira kitorg ada lauk wajib la.. Ikan bakar. Iksn yang mak bakar dengan sabar. Yup! Ikan bakar adalah makanan utama di rumah saya. Bosan? Nope and never! We always love that. Good for diet and health :) check this out!

Ikan bakar special. Bakar guna kayu api tau~

Cecah dengan garam+cili padi+limau. Mantap!

Udang galah bakar! almost a month ni, memang udang galah la yg kami balun.hee..
(precaution: not good for diet. High in cholesterol)

My favourite evaaaaa! Mangga/ mempelam muda. nyum!

Kalau kat hostel, I just eat this thing without rice :) diet knon

Apa macam? Best kan rumah saya? Masakan ala2 kampung lagi tau. Saya harap saya akan sentiasa dapat rasa kehebatan masakan kampung mak saya. So mak, please keep in a good health ya mak.. Eh, tapi kan, yg mempelam muda n sayur campur tu I yg masak. Ikiki~ Kat rumah mmg jarang masak masakan yg berminyak atau tinggi kolestrol sebab my mom ada high blood pressure, so kami kena jaga makan la.. Gpun orang kampung kan, so kena makan makanan yg sihat2.. :) Xperlu diet, dah kat umah amalkan pemakanan yg sehat. Thanks mak..

That's no.1. No. 2 is I'm really bored! 3 weeks stayed home without do nothing make me feel that I'm nothing! Actually ada jugak la search for vacancies, but yeah, still waiting for their reply. I hope that I get some good news from them :) Pray for me ya.. Last week ada jugak la Biotech Corp emel us form to join the BeST prgramme, tp I don't think I can make it. Tau la..training tu kat Kelantan. Better I pegi training kat SSTC KK jer, lagi dekat kot :) I hope I've done the best decision to reject the offer. Rezeki ada di mana2. I hope I will get job somewhere in my home place. At least in Sabah :)

p/s: Baru tau rasa sakit jadi penganggur ni tau. I don't love to stay home without do nothing. I need to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Respon cerita saya :)