LOVE STORY IN ----->

Pages

R

Live Your Life

:)

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CARI MAKAN AT HOME'S CAFE & RESTAURANT

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..

Salam sayang to all readers! Not much to share today. Actually pagi ini I'm very exciting to post an entry about tempat makan yang saya pergi after works last night. But then I realize that I left my phone at home T__T

Rasa saya, baru semalam saya post entry pasal tinggal phone masa ke office kan? Its happen pulak hari ni. Good! Haha..

K, just a short entry here. My housemate, CT and I went to 1Borneo last night. Lepas penat bekerja, we appreciated ourselves and having dinner outside. Kali ni, kami mengisi perut di HOME'S Cafe & Restaurant, 1B. Its great to be here. Layanan super awesome! Actually I'm the person that like others suggest me what to eat. Ngee..


credit to Mr. Google :)

The owner suggested me to eat Kam Heong Chicken Rice with Vegetables, sambal, soup and kicap cili . So, I try it. Not bad! Its nice~ Sangat sedap! Tak rugi jugak la walaupun I spend RM8.90++ for that menu :)



Actually HOMES restaurant ada buat Lunch promotion every Monday- Friday at 11am - 5 pm. It cost only RM6.90 [excluding service tax charge], including drink, Ice Lemon Tea.. Super cheap kan? Hereby the menu for that promotion:


  • Chicken  Porridge + Ice Lemon Tea (RM4.90)
  • Curry Mee +  Ice Lemon Tea
  • Marmite Chicken Rice +  Veg + Ice Lemon Tea
  • Kam Heong Chicken Rice + Veg +  Ice Lemon Tea
  • Sweet & Sour Chicken Rice + Veg +  Ice Lemon Tea
  • Salad Chicken Rice + Veg +  Ice Lemon Tea
  • Prawn Mee +  Ice Lemon Tea
  • Nasi Lemak +  Ice Lemon Tea
  • Salted Fish Fried Rice + Veg +  Ice Lemon Tea
  • Curry Lamb Rice + Veg +  Ice Lemon Tea
  • Grilled Fish Rice + Veg +  Ice Lemon Tea
  • Sesame Chicken Rice + Veg + Ice Lemon Tea





So, what are you waiting for? Serbu la HOMES tu.Heehe.. That alls! Pye2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Respon cerita saya :)