BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM...
Macam yang kita semua tahu, semalam HARI IBU. Masing- masing berdialog bersama orang sekeliling,
"sudah wish ibu?"
ERmm, me? saya tiada ucap pulak semalam. Tidak tahu kenapa. Saya bukanlah jenis yang ucap2 nih. Saya lagi suka bagi hadiah terus. Heee.. I Love My Mom a lot but I am a person that can't shows my love to her. :) Normally, saya lagi suka wish or shows my appreciation on my befday. Because she the one that sacrificed to save my life and our parents the one that give a lot of care and love until today :)
Wish or not, that is not important. The important is we must always pray for her and our beloved father everyday. Not only on Mother's or Father's Day. We must learn how to appreciate them everyday. not only that day. And, I should learn how to shows my love to them also.
SIGN.. Pye2!
R
Live Your Life
:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Respon cerita saya :)